All the agencies dealing with visas and immigration in the Cayman Islands are listed here. Whether you’d like to
- Discover why the nationals of some Commonwealth countries require visas in order to enter Cayman, and not others
- Find out what to do if your passport expires while you are traveling abroad
- Have Cayman’s immigration rules explained to you
- Ascertain whether you could qualify for Caymanian status
- Find out how to go about applying for a work permit
- Source an agency which can submit an application for a temporary work permit on your behalf
- Discover whether you have to have a visa to visit Cayman
- Establish whether anyone can enter Cayman on a student or tourist visa
the agencies listed below should be able to help you. We’ve provided the contact details for all the agencies you could need, including a map of their location and links to their website.
We've also introduced a virtual tour facility called eCayEarth that allows you to visit the agency virtually before you ever contact or visit it!
Thanks for using eCayOnline for all your Cayman Islands information.