WHERE THE FUN IN LEARNING BEGINS!
We are excited to be able to offer a program that will:
- Give your child the opportunity to play, learn, and grow in an accepting and encouraging environment.
- Enable children to explore, embrace, and become a healthy part of the social, emotional, and physical world around them on both a local and global level.
- Encourage creativity and wonder.
- Encourage your child to respect and have compassion for teachers, friends, families, and nature.
- Support and meet the diverse child care needs of the families in our community.
The curriculum of Tiny Tots Academy includes a monthly theme that encourages the children to explore and learn about the natural world as well as the culturally diverse world in which they live. We believe that learning takes place when children play and are given activities that inspire creativity and activity. Some of the learning opportunities that will be provided weekly are:
- Art: Our art center consists of a two sided art easel that will have paint, crayons, and/or chalk available all day long. We will also provide a wide array of art materials and prepare various art projects that are developmentally appropriate for each age group and reflect our theme.
- Numeracy and Literacy: Learning opportunities for Numeracy and Literacy are provided through the use of blocks, puzzles, threading beads, pegboards, board games, construction materials, water and sand play, play dough, claycooking, science experiments, manipulative, writing materials and home play.
- Music & Dramatic Play: We have a music room that includes various instruments and is located away from other activity areas so that children can explore the sounds they make without inhibition. Our dramatic play area is filled with a variety of materials and a table puppet theatre that allow the children to use their imagination while creating stories and traveling wherever their minds will allow.
6 weeks to 5 years of age
Registration fee $25.00 per child/ $50.00 per family