Children across the Cayman Islands need your help! The impact of the pandemic is still felt in our community and has forced many families to make difficult decisions each day. Some families have to decide between putting food on the table or keeping their utilities active. Now, they are faced with the burden of school supplies!
Heres how you can help:
Between now and the 4th of August, you can pick up supplies and donate at any of our drop off locations: Caribbean Alliance Insurance, Cost U Less, Office Supply, A.L. Thompson's, Kirk Office Supply, or DMS Broadcasting.
- Visit stuffthebus.ky and click on how to donate to see our upcoming events, where you can buy and donate supplies from our Store partners. You can also visit their Facebook page @Stuffthebuscayman.
- Start an internal supply drive at your office and drop off to Caribbean Alliance Insurance in Alissta Towers or DMS Broadcasting.
- No item is too big or small. Kids between the ages of 6 to 16 need backpacks, notebooks, composition books, crayons, pens, pencils, calculators, lunch kits and more.
- Our corporate listeners are encouraged to become a corporate supporter by hosting an in-office supply drive. Show your commitment to the community and send a positive message to your employees and customers. Donated suppleis can be dropped off at Caribbean Alliance Insurance's office at 203 Alissta Towers or at DMS Brodcasting on Godfrey Nixon Way.. You can also reach out to Office Supply or Kirk Office and ask them about their easy donation packs for Corporate sponsors. Let's work together to ensure every child has the tools to succeed in school. For more informationa nd updates, visit stuffthebus.ky and follow on Instagram and Facebook @stuffthebuscayman. Together, let's make a difference!
- Keep listening to DMS Stations to learn more about our big Stuff the Bus Events coming up soon.
Since 2015, Stuff the Bus has collected over 100,000 school supply items. All donations will go directly to children through The Department of Education, The Department of Children and Families, The Family Resource Centre, The Crisis Centre and The Boys and Girls Homes!
Thank you to our sponsors: Caribbean Alliance Insurance, Cost U Less, Coca-Cola by Tortuga, KIA, Foster's, Integra Healthcare, Doctors Hospital, Granite Express, Cayman Water, KMAN Vets, Health City, Cayman Finance, JN Money, Atlantic & Atlantic Kids, Healthcare Pharmacy, Burger King, AL Thompson's, Optical Outlook and Office Supply.