Caribbean Weather Map

5 Day Forecast

Thu

Partly cloudy skies with a 40% chance of showers today, Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a 60% chance of showers and some thunder tonight. Showers may become locally heavy at times.
89°F
76°F

Fri

Partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a 40% chance of showers and possible thunder.
89°F
76°F

Sat

Partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers.
89°F
76°F

Sun

Partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers.
90°F
77°F

Mon

Partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of showers
88°F
76°F

Cayman Wind & Waves

Sea Conditions BarkersMorritsSouth SoundSouth Sound SurfStarfish Point
Wind Speed (knots) 1616161616
Wind Direction Wind DirectionWind DirectionWind DirectionWind DirectionWind Direction
Wave Height (m) 88888
Wave Direction Wave DirectionWave DirectionWave DirectionWave DirectionWave Direction
Temperature (Deg C) 2828282828
Source: WindGuru
High Tide Today 2:03am 2:06pm Low Tide Today 7:49am 9:05pm
Source: CI Weather Service

6:59am

5:58pm
Source: CI Weather Service
Relative Humidity 78 F (26 C) Dew Point 99.3 F (37.4 C)
Source: National Weather Service (US)

Cayman Islands most used and frequently updated online business directory.

Featuring thousands of businesses, big and small!